Carsharing vehicle – Renault ZOE
Starting the vehicle
- Make sure the charging cable is removed and stowed in the boot of the vehicle (see “Charging the Vehicle“).
- To start the vehicle, put the gear stick in the P position, press the brake pedal firmly and then press the start button (see image) located to the right of the steering wheel.
- To drive off, place the gear stick in the D (forward) or R (reverse) position and make sure the handbrake is off.
- The vehicle will start moving as soon as you release the brake pedal (without pressing the accelerator pedal).
- To stop the vehicle, move the gear stick to position P and press the start button again. Put the handbrake on.
Charging the vehicle
- Put the gear stick in the P position and turn off the ignition.
- Take the charging cable out of the boot and connect it to the power source (charging station).
- To unlock the vehicle’s charging port, press the button (see image) on the left of the steering wheel.
- Lift the flap, plug in the charging cable and make sure it is locked in place.
- Once it has been plugged in, the vehicle locks the charging cable in place. Check the latch by gently pulling on the charging cable handle.
- Use your tim card at the charging station to confirm and start the charging process.
Unplugging the vehicle
- To unlock the vehicle’s charging port and drive away, press the button again (see image under “Charging the vehicle“) to the left of the steering wheel.
- Unplug the charging cable from the car and then from the charging station.
- Then stow the charging cable in the boot and make sure that the car is undamaged. In the event of damage, report this immediately to the tim Central Styria service team.
When the driver’s door is opened, the message “Please remove chip card” (“Bitte Chipkarte entfernen”) may appear on the vehicle display accompanied by an audio signal tone.
The chip card is permanently installed in the vehicle and cannot be removed. You only need your tim card to lock and unlock the vehicle.
You can therefore ignore the message.
Support and Security
- If you have any questions about your bookings or how the vehicle works, you can contact the tim Central Styria team on the following number:
+43 (0) 316 844 888 200
- In the event of a breakdown or a technical malfunction in the vehicle, contact roadside assistance on: +43 (0) 800 203 123
- In the case of threatening situations or imminent danger, dial the emergency number immediately!
Fire Department: 122
Euro emergency number: 112