What kind of driving licence do I need to use tim’s (e-)carsharing and rental car services?

You need a category B driving licence that is valid in Austria.

The tim Linz-App is here!
The wait is over: you can now download the tim booking platform from the Google Play Store or the App Store! With the app you enjoy many additional benefits. For further information click "read more".
read more