Do you need to have a driving licence to be able to use tim’s services?

Yes, you need a category B driving licence that is valid in Austria. Find out which foreign driving licences are accepted in Austria here.

The tim Linz-App is here!
The wait is over: you can now download the tim booking platform from the Google Play Store or the App Store! With the app you enjoy many additional benefits. For further information click "read more".
read more