Carsharing vehicle – VW ID.3
Starting the vehicle
- Make sure the charging cable is removed and stowed in the boot of the vehicle (see “Charging the Vehicle“).
- This vehicle no longer needs to be started manually. This means that all you have to do is press the brake pedal to start your vehicle and then select the desired driving mode.
- The gearbox is not located on the centre console, but on the right, behind the steering wheel (see picture).
- Tilt the switch forward to select driving mode D (forward), B (forward, with maximum reverse charge) or R (reverse). The electronic parking brake releases automatically as soon as you buckle up.
- The vehicle starts moving as soon as you release the brake pedal (without pressing the accelerator pedal).
- To park the vehicle, press the brake pedal and press the P button on the gearbox. The electronic parking brake is then activated automatically.
Charging the vehicle
- Park the vehicle, press the brake pedal and press the P button on the gearbox.
- Take the charging cable out of the boot and connect it to the power source (charging station).
- Lift the flap, plug in the charging cable and make sure it is locked in place.
- The vehicle locks the charging cable in place after plugging it in. Check the latch by gently pulling on the charging cable handle.
- In order to start the charging process at the charging station, it must be activated with the charging-card of the vehicle.
Unplugging the vehicle
- To unlock the vehicle’s charging port, press the button (see image) on the left of the driver’s door.
- Unplug the charging cable from the car and then from the charging station.
- Then stow the charging cable in the boot and make sure that the car is undamaged. In the event of damage, report this immediately to the tim Central Styria service team.
Support and Security
- If you have any questions about your bookings or how the vehicle works, you can contact the tim Central Styria team on the following number:+43 (0) 316 844 888 200
- In the event of a breakdown or a technical malfunction in the vehicle, contact roadside assistance on: +43 (0) 1 86 666
- In the case of threatening situations or imminent danger, dial the emergency number immediately!
Fire Department: 122
Euro emergency number: 112