Carsharing vehicle – VW e-Golf
Starting the vehicle
- Make sure the charging cable is removed and stowed in the boot of the vehicle (see “Charging the Vehicle“).
- To start the vehicle, press the brake pedal firmly and then press the start button (see image) located next to the gear stick. Release the electronic parking brake in the centre console by pressing it once (see image).
- To drive off, place the gear stick in the D (forward) or R (reverse) position and make sure the electronic parking brake is released.
- The vehicle will start moving as soon as you release the brake pedal (without pressing the accelerator pedal).
- To stop the vehicle, move the gear stick to position P and press the start button again. Put the electronic parking brake on.
Charging the vehicle
- Put the gear stick in the P position and turn off the ignition.
- Take the charging cable out of the boot and connect it to the power source (charging station).
- Lift the flap, plug in the charging cable and make sure it is locked in place.
- Once it has been plugged in, the vehicle locks the charging cable in place. Check the latch by gently pulling on the charging cable handle.
- Use the charging card of the vehicle at the charging station to confirm and start the charging process.
Unplugging the vehicle
- To unlock the vehicle’s charging port, press the button (see image) on the left of the driver’s door.
- Unplug the charging cable from the car and then from the charging station.
- Then stow the charging cable in the boot and make sure that the car is undamaged. In the event of damage, report this immediately to the tim Central Styria service team.
Using the Voitsberg and Köflach charging stations
- Make sure that you have firmly connected the charging cable to the vehicle and then to the charging station.
- Go to the charging station’s payment terminal. This is located near the charging station. Press the Start button to display more options and to start the charging process with the next few steps.
- Follow the steps using the pictograms. Use the “Start OK” button and the arrow buttons to select your language. If you select the incorrect option for a step, you can use the “Return” key to navigate back to previous steps.
- The next step is to select the charging station to which the tim vehicle is connected. Confirm the selection by pressing OK.
- A pricing model is now displayed, press OK to go to the next step.
- Now choose to pay with the discount card. Press OK to confirm and hold the charging card up to the contactless RFC card reader. The charging process then starts automatically.
Support and Security
- If you have any questions about your bookings or how the vehicle works, you can contact the tim Central Styria team on the following number:+43 (0) 316 844 888 200
- In the event of a breakdown or a technical malfunction in the vehicle, contact roadside assistance on: +43 (0) 1 86 666
- In the case of threatening situations or imminent danger, dial the emergency number immediately!
Fire Department: 122
Euro emergency number: 112