Carsharing vehicle – Peugeot e-208
Starting the vehicle
- Make sure the charging cable is removed and stowed in the boot of the vehicle (see “Charging the Vehicle“).
- To start the vehicle, press the brake pedal firmly and then press the start button (see image) located to the right of the steering wheel.
- Put the gear stick into the D (drive) or R (reverse) position to drive off.
- The vehicle will start moving as soon as you release the brake pedal (without pressing the accelerator pedal).
- To stop the vehicle, press the P button on the gearstick and press the start button again. Then put the electronic parking brake on.
Charging the vehicle
- Put the gear stick in the P position and turn off the ignition.
- Take the charging cable out of the boot and connect it to the power source (charging station).
- Lift the flap, plug in the charging cable and make sure it is locked in place.
- Once it has been plugged in, the vehicle locks the charging cable in place. Check the latch by gently pulling on the charging cable handle.
- Use your tim card at the charging station to confirm and start the charging process.
Unplugging the vehicle
- To unlock the vehicle’s charging port, press the button (see image) on the centre console.
- Unplug the charging cable from the car and then from the charging station.
- Then stow the charging cable in the boot and make sure that the car is undamaged. In the event of damage, report this immediately to the tim Central Styria service team.
Support and Security
- If you have any questions about your bookings or how the vehicle works, you can contact the tim Central Styria team on the following number:+43 (0) 316 844 888 200
- In the event of a breakdown or a technical malfunction in the vehicle, contact roadside assistance on: +43 (0) 800 240 250
- In the case of threatening situations or imminent danger, dial the emergency number immediately!
Fire Department: 122
Euro emergency number: 112