cargo bike - Christiania Light
- As a tim member, you register via the booking platform and book the cargo bike for the desired period.
- To open the lock on the rear tire of the cargo bike, move the cargo bike a little by shaking the seat or knocking on it. This will activate the lock and emit a beep. Then simply hold your tim card towards the flashing light on the lock. The lock can also be opened with your smartphone. To do so, follow the instructions in the app or in the web application.
- Before you start your ride, remove the chain, stow it in the box and disconnect the charging cable. Please hang it up at the location so that it does not lie on the ground.
To activate the E-assist for driving, turn the key right
rear clockwise to the “ON” position. You see whether the position is correct by the
illuminated rear light.
The control buttons are located on the left side of the handlebar.
With the lowest button you can switch on
the assistance. Use the top button to switch the light on and off.
With the arrow keys you can controll
the assistance level.
During the ride
- You can change the support level (on the right of the screen) with the up and down buttons. If you slow down below 10 km/h, the support level is automatically reduced to the lowest level for safety reasons. You can also control the assistance by turning the throttle grip on the left.
- You can carry a maximum of 100 kg at a time in the box and passengers must wear seat belts. Children under the age of 12 must also wear a helmet when riding.
Park/Return to location
- Have you done everything? Then put the cargo bike back on the designated parking space at the tim location.
- Then wrap the chain around the bike stand and put it back into the frame lock. To close the frame lock, move the locking mechanism counterclockwise as indicated and push the lock to close it.
- Then turn the key back to the “OFF” position on the left rear side and plug the charging cable back into the right rear side of the battery.
- Finally, activate the parking brake by applying the left brake and pressing the silver button.
Support and Safety
- If you have any questions about your bookings or how the vehicle works, you can contact the tim Central Styria team on the following number:
+43 (0) 316 844 888 200
- In the case of threatening situations or imminent danger, dial the emergency number immediately!
Fire Department: 122
Euro emergency number: 112