What kind of driving licence do I need to use tim’s (e-)carsharing service?

At least a category B driving licence.

tim charging situation is changed
The tim card is no longer a charging card since 01 March. To charge the car sharing vehicles, a charging card can be found in the respective vehicle. You can find more information about this in the article.