What do I need to take with me to sign up?

Whether you sign up online or in your local municipality, you need a driving licence that is currently valid in Austria and your bank card. If you’re already a tim member in Graz or Linz, you will also need your tim card. If you show an annual travel pass for the Steirischen Verkehrsverbund or a KlimaTicket, your first annual fee will be waived.

PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, you cannot use our (e-)carsharing service with a provisional driving licence.

tim charging situation is changed
The tim card is no longer a charging card since 01 March. To charge the car sharing vehicles, a charging card can be found in the respective vehicle. You can find more information about this in the article.