What do I need to bring with me when I sign up?

You need a category B driving licence that is valid in Austria and your bank details if you want to pay your bills via SEPA direct debit.

New tim-location in the Urfahr district!
tim is steadily expanding! You find the new tim-location in the "Linke Brückenstraße". You want to join the tim-community? Pre-sign on our Website or call us: 0732/3400-7733.