Can I also drive tim’s cars on foreign motorways?

Yes, but in this case, you will have to buy the toll sticker required for the respective country in which you are travelling and affix it to the car yourself. You can leave the toll sticker on the tim car even if it is expired. A tim employee will remove it from the windscreen.

New tim-location in the Urfahr district!
tim is steadily expanding! You find the new tim-location in the "Linke Brückenstraße". You want to join the tim-community? Pre-sign on our Website or call us: 0732/3400-7733.